Friday, February 27, 2009

Who Do Ya Love?


"Have you seen Luke Today?" Samantha asked when she passed me in the hall. "Yeah - he came and talked to Susie while I was on a conference call this morning."

She followed it up with, "Did you see his name tag?"

Nope. So we walked over to his desk, where Luke informed Samantha that she ruined it because now I wouldn't notice it on my own.

Yesterday Luke was passing Samantha's desk while she was making new tags to go on all the cubes. Mine was going to get thrown away [which is quite disturbing to me - why is mine trash? Am I getting fired?] and Luke said he wanted it. So Samantha gave it to him.

Really, the new tags were made because everyone is getting rearranged. As new people have been hired there isn't any more room for them to sit next to their groups, so the whole building is getting switched around. At the last minute, my group was left alone. Maybe they couldn't find anyone willing to sit in Steve's old cube. So I don't need a new cube tag - and I am not staying up late worried about getting fired [although maybe I should].

1 comment:

marlamuppets said...

oooohhh is kevin jealous? ;)
that is hilarious!!