Monday, February 16, 2009

Dueling Cords

Ed wore brown corduroy pants with a blue shirt today. So did I. When I bought my corduroy pants, Kevin told me that he didn't like them because corduroys are too loud when you walk. His mom made him wear them as a kid and he never got over the trauma of having everyone notice him when he was the last one to get in line. They make a swish...swish...swish with every step, so there is no sneaking up on anybody.


Today when we noticed that we were dressed identically, we took turns making noise on our trip from the water fountain back to our desks.


Your turn....swish, swish, swish.

Now my turn....swish, swish, swish.

Now together....swish, swish, swish.


Luckily, nobody overheard us in the midst of our strange game.

1 comment:

marlamuppets said...

cute. love it!
my fav commercial is from forever ago where this guy is running with cords on and this porcupine or some sort of creature is chasing him because he thinks it's his mate. :) that would probably traumatize kevin!