Thursday, April 9, 2009

Idiot


Steve is a prankster. So when somebody gets the chance, Steve usually gets a prank played on him.

Kurt was giggly and told me to check my email. I found a message from Steve with the subject line "Idiot."

Inside it said:

I am an IDIOT.
Sorry
Steve

He got a smattering of responses:

Ed: What did you do? Let us all in on it. (Ed thought Steve really had called himself an idiot.)

Megan: We know but we won't hold it against you.

Lucas: I may hold it against you, as soon as I figure out what it is

Mike: It's not official until you fill out an ID10T form and send it to Stephanie. Please do it ASAP.

Todd waited until Steve left his computer, then sent out another message:

I'm sorry that I'm such an IDIOT!!!!
Kindest Blessings,
Steve

Steve isn't the kind of guy who would wish a blessing on anyone, so that makes it especially funny to get an email from him signed like that.

Steve never did fill out his ID10T form.

No comments: