Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Get Thee to an Infirmary


Apparently I've been sniffling and coughing too much. Lucas printed a warning sign just for little ole' me and taped it over the top of my cube, so I have to duck under it to get to my computer. It is SOLID COLOR. I won't tell the admin, who might kick his hiney if she saw that page filled with colored ink.

It has made me incredibly self conscious. I try to clear my throat as quietly as I can to stay under the radar. No deal. Steve yells, "GET THEE TO AN INFIRMARY" every single time.

I told Chris, who originally had the cold, that he was on my bad list. Technically, he gave it to Lori and she gave it to me, so Chris says he will not take the blame. Drat. He is a quality control guy so there isn't a lot I can do to appeal his 'not to blame' status.

No comments: