Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin

It happened at work on Friday. My chin itched. I scratched it. There was a little bit of dry skin where I scratched, so I slowly scratched again to remove the peeling skin. That skin didn't come off. Then I realized it was a hair. It was 2 inches long. It was incredibly thick and wirey. It was growing out of a mole. HOW DID IT GET SO LONG BEFORE I EVEN NOTICED IT??



When I say I am looking forward to aging, this is not what I mean. It is enthralling is the clarity in direction and purpose that I often see in older-middle-aged women. Is there some way to get that power without extra hairs growing in unauthorized places??

(This isn't actually a picture of my hairy mole. That hair was gone long before I thought about taking a picture of it.)

2 comments:

duallyman said...

so did you have it removed or do you just clip it when it gets noticeable?

Unknown said...

I have a like that but this is a white hair