Monday, February 1, 2010

The Canary

There is a canary that I've been watching. You know about canaries, right? You keep one around and send it into the mine shaft ahead of you. If the canary dies you know that you should get out of the mine because the air isn't safe. In my context, it means that I can be secure in my job as long as a certain someone keeps his job.




The canary has died. Now the only question that remains to be answered is if the miners can get out of the cave before succumbing. Let the scratching and biting begin....



2 comments:

boops said...

oh man sorry to hear about that.

Megan said...

Actually, I have 2 canaries. The first one was the canary for my second canary. Now we'll see if the second canary survives. ;-)

At any rate, I have never been more glad to have a job!